Under the authority of the Director of Human Resources, the HR Assistant performs various administrative tasks related to human resources management activities. He (She) supports the team in place in all matters they deal with: recruitment, staffing process, training, sick leave or CNESST, group insurance and compensation. In addition, she is responsible for the file as well as for monitoring staff movements at the national level.
1. Collaborates in the realization of activities by carrying out the follow-up and administrative control of the various files and projects specific to its Directorate, monitors deadlines, carries out reminders, validates and sees to obtain the requested information within prescribed deadlines, prepares files necessary for meetings, interviews and committees;
2. Collaborates with the human resources department on administrative activities related to staffing (drafting and posting of positions in the relevant media, receiving and evaluating resumes, first selection of candidates, interview logistics, taking references, etc.). ); training (search for relevant information, logistics surrounding the organization of training, follow-up of renewals, etc.); sick leave or CNESST (medical certificates, follow-up with employees, absence tables, etc.);
3. Welcomes new employees, informs them of the policies and procedures in force, ensures that their file is opened and accompanies them to their immediate supervisor.
4. Deals with situations requiring first-line intervention (informs employees about maternity and parental leaves, deferred and unpaid treatment, insurance; carries out a summary assessment of the situation, sends the file to the director and follow up;
5. Performs the entry, compilation and verification of various HR data, draws up lists, tables, reports, statistics, relating to the activities of his Directorate. Ensures they are updated;
6. Drafts letters, memos, reports, executive summaries, resolutions, etc; Translation of communications;
7. Is responsible for the production and updating of seniority lists for all departments, personnel movement list, vacancy tables, training file, etc .;
8. Attends and participates, as appropriate, in sessions of various committees. Writes and transcribes the minutes, the minutes, the resolutions, the regulations. Performs all underlying administrative tasks and ensures follow-up;
- A university degree (BAC) or college diploma (DEC) in a field related to human resources management, industrial relations and business administration
- Three (3) years of relevant experience in a human resources department